Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Future Classroom

For me in the P.E. classroom I don't for see too much new technology being incorporated into my classroom. To think logically and looking at Liberty's PE department I for see DVD cardio workout tapes instead of VHS and possibly a flat screen T.V. I have already talked to my cooperating teacher about incorporating blogging for the student"s fitness journals. I could for see my students do to my excitement for technology utilizing online interactive calenders that I have created. I would also like to bring music into the PE room so when students are doing cardio days they can have music. It has been proven that people who listen to music while working out workout harder. With all that IPOD technology and speakers how easy would that be. I know that my school does have HR monitors but I would for see getting better HR monitors being incorporated into the classroom. I know there are HR monitors where teachers can read on there hand help system what every child's HR is and can print out their students effort for that activity. CREAT WEB SITE FOR PE TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATION

1 comment:

Sebastien Dubuis said...

If you want to integrate ICT in your PE classroom, you might want to look at what has been done in UK. They have been eager at bringing video camera in the gym. Check that link:
http://drilly.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/using-dartfish-at-stirling-university/