Thursday, October 25, 2007

How I will help student learn to use productivity software!

In order to help students learn to use productivity software I first have to have the software available to them. In the physical education class I could use a graphics productivity software.. For example,-he registered version of ACDsee will convert graphic type,s, rotate images, and make great slide shows. I could use this software to have the kids take pictures and create a slide show for the proper shooting form, baseball swing, swim stroke, etc. I could also help students learn productivity software by using print shop and have students use the graphics to personalize a fly er that promotes a fitness plan that they have created. I could also incorporate excel as a productivity software when I go into Maximal Heart Rate calculations, BMI calculations, and when I do fitness evaluations.

No comments: