Thursday, September 27, 2007

Local Sports Websites

I choose local sports websites as one of my topics is the fact that in my classroom I want to promote life long fitness. I want my students to be excited about their local sports teams and provide links for my students to access them of my website so they can find out their teams sechedule, statistics, and research their favorite players. I know for me personally I was motivated by watching local basketball, football, and baseball games to go out and play the sport after. I figure the more students are exited about their local sports the more the will be out their playing them. Also, if my students are talking about the basketball game that they watched the night before, this aids in the classroom community that I will be trying to develop.

No comments: