Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Smart Boards

I think the Smart Board is such a great tool to have in the classroom. As far as having the Smart Board in the gym that could be a little difficult to have a projector and Smart Board screen. Although if I had one I could incorporate this into warm ups by having boxes and the student come up and pick a box and behind it would tell them to do 20 push ups, 15 sit ups. I could also have them do jeopardy like we did the first day of class and have the questions be health and fitness related and if they get it wrong them they would have to do a physical activity. In the health room I could do a lesson from the smart board that could have them calculate their BMI and find out their daily caloric expenditure. I could also use a power point lesson to teach them about commutable diseases having pictures, links to facts, ect.

No comments: