Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Liberty High School Web Page

When I first went to the Liberty High School Web page the first thing I noticed was the upcoming events on the right hand side. I think this will be a great tool for parent to see what is happening with in the school. The home page also had recent news and information among the school with links to view the larger article. One of the things that I didn't like about the page was the dull colors that the school choose to use, light blue and navy blue really blend in with the white background and make the website not really standout. It was also hard to find the links to the athletics, staff, and administrative they really blended in with the some of the daily news links.
Another feature that I like was the fact that students could log in and find out their grades, course outlines, and homework from a class. I think this is a good feature to have because I remember in high school forgetting to write down my homework and not having the resources of the Internet at my fingertips.
When I was on the website I actually went to the Physical Education Department Site that gave me their physical education mission statement, course outline, P.E activities, rules and grading procedures, ext.
All in all I think this website will be a great tool for parents, students, teachers, and me.

Link To Website

No comments: