Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why Become Fit

The reason that I included Why Become Fit as one of my categories is the fact that students are always told that they need to be fit but never really understand why. So I have these links as a resource for students to go to so they can understand the importance of being fit. This will hopefully in turn get them to bye into my fitness program. If studnets understand the benefits to fitness they will be more likely to adopt or jump on the fitness bandwagon.
Alot of the times studnets don't like to be told to do something but if they understand why or feel as though they are gaining benefits from an activity they will be more likely to do it.
One important site that I included on my list is title The Importance of Fitness For Preeteens. I think that this is an imporant resource and site for studnets to go to because it is not just based on the general idea that fitness is good for everyone but it is geared to the preeteen era and states why it is important for their age group to be physically fit.

No comments: